Who We Are.
The mission of the Dodge County Humane Society is to promote animal welfare by providing care and shelter to animals in need, by facilitating adoptions and by educating the public.
- To ensure all animals are treated humanely.
- To find homes for all adoptable animals.
- To make every effort to reunite lost pets with their owners.
- To promote spaying and neutering as a way of controlling pet over population.
- To offer guidance to anyone who asks our help with a pet.
- To come to the aid of any injured domestic animal.
- To provide euthanasia when it is determined to be in the best interest of the animal.
- The Dodge County Humane Society, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization and donations are tax deductible. We receive no government funding and rely heavily on donations to keep our doors open.
- To get every adoptable animal in a home as quickly as possible.
- To reduce the number of unwanted, stray animals.
- Offer more educational opportunities to the public.
What We Need
Your Support and Financial Help!
Join The Pack!
Start receiving important shelter and animal updates via email.