Adopting a Pet
How to adopt a pet from us
- Interested applicants must complete an adoption application.
- Applicants must provide verification of home ownership or have landlord approval.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old.
- All family members living in the household must meet the animal at the shelter.
- All dog adoptions must have dog-to-dog introductions.
- Applicants must agree to spay or neuter unaltered adoptees before they are taken home.
Click on the links below to view our available animals.
Cat and Kitten Adoption Fees
|Kittens (under 1 year)
|Adult cats (over 1 year)
|Senior cats (over 8 years)
|Farm Friendly Cats*
Adoption fee includes: feline leukemia/FIV Test, spay/neuter, distemper vaccination, and rabies vaccination (if age allows). Microchipping available for an additional $10.00.
*Farm cats prefer to be outside with a warm shelter and food and water.
Click here to download our Cat Adoption Application
Dog and Puppy Adoption Fees
|Puppy (Under 1 year)
|Adult dogs (under 8 years)
|Senior dogs (over 8 years)
Adoption fee includes: spay/neuter, distemper vaccination, rabies vaccination (if age allows), Bordatella, flea treatment and a deworming treatment. Microchipping of adopted pets is an additional $10.00
Click here to download our Dog Adoption Application