Adopting a Pet
How to adopt a pet from us
- Interested applicants must complete an adoption application.
- Applicants must provide verification of home ownership or have landlord approval.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old.
- All family members living in the household must meet the animal at the shelter.
- All dog adoptions must have dog-to-dog introductions.
- Applicants must agree to spay or neuter unaltered adoptees before they are taken home.
Click on the links below to view our available animals.
Visit Dodge County Humane Society's PetFinder page
Cat and Kitten Adoption Fees
|Kittens (under 1 year)
|Adult cats (over 1 year)
|Senior cats (over 8 years)
|Farm Friendly Cats*
Adoption fee includes: feline leukemia/FIV Test, spay/neuter, distemper vaccination, and rabies vaccination (if age allows). Microchipping available for an additional $10.00.
*Farm cats prefer to be outside with a warm shelter and food and water.
Click here to download our Cat Adoption Application
Dog and Puppy Adoption Fees
|Puppy (Under 1 year)
|Adult dogs (under 8 years)
|Senior dogs (over 8 years)
Adoption fee includes: spay/neuter, distemper vaccination, rabies vaccination (if age allows), Bordatella, flea treatment and a deworming treatment. Microchipping of adopted pets is an additional $10.00
Click here to download our Dog Adoption Application