Ways to Get Involved at DCHS
We are always in need of extra helping hands around the shelter. If you'd like to help out, please contact us to see how you can help.
- Walking Dogs
- Enjoy playtime with our dogs in our indoor or outdoor play areas
- Filling Kongs for our dogs
- Playing with cats
- Brushing cats
- Relaxing in a room with some of our feline friends
- Transporting animals to/from vet appointments
- Picking up food and cat litter
- Maintenance/Grounds – yard work, minor repairs, general cleaning
- Special events
- Community outreach
For more information about our volunteer opportunities please download our volunteer pamphlet.
Interested in Fostering?
Interested in becoming a foster parent to a cat or dog or other small animal in need? Please contact us for more information.
Annn and Dutchess are doing GREAT in foster care!
There are lots of local businesses and people that help sponsor and support the Dodge County Humane Society. Please contact us if your business would like to get involved or donate.